Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Strong.

That moment when someone says that they want to kill themselves. And you are just so fed up with the fact that they blackmail you like that, you tell them to go ahead and do it. Because you think that no one would appreciate you if you don't appreciate yourself.

And then, after 3 minutes, you are like what the fuck did I just do.
Why did I say something like that to a person who is so fragile. And what if you "go ahead" was gonna initiate a person for doing it.

It scared the shit out of me, and I send her a message saying that she can talk things out and made sure she realize that problems are there, but there are solutions to all problem, and we are never left with a dead end. Theres no dead end to problems at least.

To whom it may concern,
To the one who thinks every night about killing themselves because they can't take another day,
To those who are so weak and fragile.

Listen,
You problems are huge because you over think it. Don't let the problem control your mind. And don't let your heart give up. How old are you, 15, 16, 17, 19? Its okay.
Think about the issues other people have, and you may feel that yours in not bad after all.
Why would you wanna let go of yourself. You know  you are beautiful inside out. I don't know, but even if I don't know you at all. I would totally be disappointed because you gave up. You gave knowing that after this phase its all butterflies again. You gave up at the turning point where the next agenda is getting through the problem.
It makes me sad when I see someone who just thinks suicide is the solution to problems. Do you know how much more problems suicide cost. The rate of failure suicide case is as high as 90%. Think about how is it gonna effect you, when you fall under this 90%.

Do you think there are people who is not loved in this world. Do you think no one loves you. I guess you are wrong. No one hates a person before loving them. How can someone just hate you without getting to know the real you first. Okay harsh truth, maybe you are the problem. Maybe you think whatever you do is right and no one should question you, because you are right. Life doesn't work that way. We don't live alone here. We are surrounded by millions of people with all different background and lifestyle. We have our own belief, but our beliefs have to at least be agreeable to 0.001% of the community.

I know, you (anyone) has a lot of your plate right now, but believe me, killing yourself is not gonna do justice to the fact that you woke up this moment. Me being someone who was in depression when I was as young as 8 years old, and wanting to kill myself at the age of 8. I believe that we can get through problems. Problems are temporary. But letting go of your life is permanent. Don't do it, its not worth all the struggle. Its not worth solving every issue you had in your life.

When I wanted to kill myself, I  thought about everyone that cared for me. And now, I wanna be strong for them. I don't want to disappoint them, thus I stay strong, no matter how hard life is. No matter how weak I am, I will be strong for those who believed in me.

I believe that you can do it, you can get out of this mess. In every way possible. You can always talk to anyone you are comfortable with, if you wanna talk to me, you know how to find me. So don't just put this much on you and don't put all of this on others, don't let them see how weak you are. Don't make them sit in this world of fear, where they know, someone has planned to do something stupid and coming to know that they can't help this person at all. Help is everywhere. Talk it out, solutions will come flying to you.

love. 
stay strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment