Monday, October 29, 2012

BigBang Alive Galaxy Tour Malaysia 271012

I'm not a newbie nor a pro when it comes to concert. The only thing I know about concerts is that, no matter what, settle for the best. There's no point going to a concert and not being able to see you favorite singers up close with their sweat dripping down their face. Or even looking at it through the screen the organizers set up. Obviously, if you have the buying power to settle for the best. The second thing is when you are at a concert, just don't waste you money, by taking gazzilion pictures and videos but not watching the show live. My first concert when I was 12. And out of this 8 years, this are the two most important thing I've learnt.

Few days ago, I went to one of the concerts in my bucket list.
Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour.
 And to be honest, I paid almost RM600, and it was worth every penny. I was not completely satisfied, or dissatisfied. They met my expectations but didn't exceed my expectations.
Everyone looked amazing and this is one of the best nights and experience I had this year. And I miss them, I do. But they are idols. I need to believe that they would come back again, one day. They would.

Nothing can take away all the images and moments that I have inside my head. Nothing can. I can't write it down though. I don't know where to start. But I told myself that I will never forget this amazing adrenaline rush in my body when I saw all the Oppa's :)




Wait till I rock Alive Galaxy Tour tshirt.  :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment