Tuesday, October 30, 2012

unfollow = still care.

Sometimes, it's just good to tell things off.
Because not everyone knows how you are feeling. Not everyone knows what goes through your mind. Not everyone knows that what they are doing is making you unhappy.

What I mean by telling it off is that, you don't have to be mean to tell someone that you are not happy. There are other options, like being really polite and nice about how you feel. You don't need to snap at another person for you being so fragile. You can't  blame others for being fragile.

Being fragile in many ways, is your option. You don't want to make yourself better, to be less fragile. You don't want to be strong for yourself, so that when someone decides to hurt you intentionally or unintentionally, you are not able to deal with it.

I am not telling that I am strong, I have a certain degree of tolerance towards pain, if it hurts me too much, I talk about it to someone I trust the most, and not care about what you do after that. I just don't put effort in making things better. I know its not a good trait to carry, but I think I'm on this cliff of giving up to make things better.

I started questioning myself that why do I have to put so much effort to make things better, if you are really worth the effort, I will definitely put it, but if you are not, I just don't care.
Sometimes, I just feel lucky, to have someone who is so close to me that is very sensible. He is just able to make me feel so much better. In many ways.

Moving on, I am sorry that I don't know everything that happens in your life, like how you know what happens in mine. Honey, the thing is I don't stalk you as much as you stalk me. So I tend to ask you questions, about yourself that I don't know. And you have ignored me multiple times, why don't you just answer my question. I am sorry that it hurts your feelings when I ask you, because I really don't know.

The last thing I wanna do is pretend that I don't know, because if I know I wouldn't come up and waste my time to ask you what is happening. Cause I already know and to be honest, I have so much other things to do.

I hope that at times you can just tell me how you feel so that I won't be there to bug or make sure you are okay.
Okay fine, you annoy the shit out of me, always that also made me unfollow you on twitter, but that doesn't mean I don't care about you. Come on, that is just stupid. What the hell, why would something like twitter effect you. Its a social site for Christ's sake.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment