Thursday, November 29, 2012

Till we meet again.

Everything starts with the quote practice makes perfect. Okay. It doesn't really click to this situation but I think at the end you would understand my point.

We realize that when we do something over and over again. It gets much easier. Like for example carrying a 5kg weight would be difficult on the first day. Then when we do it for a week we realize 5kg is much more lighter. Yeap. The body get use to weight.
Or when we learn the art of studying. At beginning sitting for 5 minutes is difficult but then the more you do it the more easier it get. You gotta agree.

Then we have something that effects us emotionally. Okay. Like goodbyes. You think that when you are use to saying goodbyes it gets easier but the fact is it doesn't. It never get easy to say goodbye to someone that means so much to you. Let it be. A friend, best friend, boyfriend or anyone.

You see the thing about goodbyes is that there are two type. One is the permanent goodbye and then the other is the temporary. I realize that at the end of the day it's still goodbye. You are still not gonna see this person. Being forever or temporary.

We think temporary is easier but I realize today it's not. It's my easy to just say goodbye.
Like when I go out with my friends. I don't say goodbye. We go on like drive safe. See you soon. Or even just with Take Care.

We never say goodbye.
I started to question myself. Maybe when it's temporary. You don't need to say good bye. But we shouldn't. Should not stop ourselves from saying goodbye because I feel that we have no freaking idea what is gonna happen to us on the next 5 seconds. Do you.?

I feel that we need to say a proper goodbye. So that we wouldn't regret it later right.

I did regret for not kissing my grandad on the cheek the night before he slept forever. And all that I'm keeping is the socks he wore that night. I find it rather pathetic. Socks of everything.
Sad, better than nothing right.

Moving on. Today is like the last day before I start again with another trainer that basically bullies me as much he could. But I don't think I have a choice right.
But I think I actually didn't say goodbye to Adam. Okay I didn't even say thanks. Maybe I was really just flash backing everything. And I was very into the moment.
But I think, although its not forever. We both deserve a amazing goodbye. Because he was important to me and I think I am important to him too.

My point is. It's not easy. You know saying goodbyes to people over and over and still when you face the situation again. You realize like its the hardest thing to do. And I think honestly I didn't wanna say goodbye. I didn't feel like doing if because I don't want him to go.

But it's the right thing to do. I have another day to just let things go. Just let the pieces fall on the place itself. Another day, I shall cherish you annoying presence. :)

Adam.
Thank you. And till we meet again. :)

Love. Ashwi.

No comments:

Post a Comment