Monday, November 5, 2012

society.

I remember few months ago, I was this person filled with rage, to be honest, too much rage that I was afraid I would explode to the people I love. I mean I was scared I would hurt them, but I don't think  I did other than they hurting me of course.

During this period of time, everything that was happening to me, the only person I was blaming was the world, the society. The society that shaped me for who I have become today. But that solely depended on me. Its either I wanna follow what the society does who I wanna do what I believe is right.

And I realize, society is just society. I am apart of the society. We want to change the world, we want to change everyone to think like us. To follow what we think is correct. But the problem is that everyone have their own belief. Everyone was brought up the different way.

For example, me and my sister. We were brought up together with the same set of parents, and with a small age gap but yet we are so different now. She has a total different way of living her life and I have a total different way of living mine. There are points we don't agree to each other but the thing is, that is how she wants to be. And who am I wanting to change that? She has a different society, that thinks alcohol and parties is life. For me, I don't think alcohol and party in life. I like stuff that are more artistic. Like music and art. I believe thats what I live for.

We are all coming from a different background.
For me, I think being healthy is important. Its really important today because its very easy for us to fall ill or get a dangerous disease. The last thing I wanna do before I die is to suffer from pain and die with no hair. You know, and there is not such thing of being big and healthy. There is not such thing as that because in order to be healthy is first to be in that correct form of body where you heigh and weight is inline. And I think people though that saying that fat is ugly is that only way for them to make sure that the future society is healthy. Then again, we misused the whole point of telling the fat is ugly. We misused it. And all the oversized people, couldn't accept the fact that why people say this and started being rebellious about it and going to the extend of thinking that the society is not gonna accept them.
Me being fat for like my whole life, people put me down, a lot for being over weight, and I thought they were just being very mean to me, but now, I thank them, because I work out, I am moving towards becoming an healthy person, extending the length of my life too.

Why all negatives, has to be perceived as negative, why can't you take it and make it as something positive for you, you know, to be a better person.

I think that at one point we wanna be rebellious. As humans, I think we wanna know how it feels to be bad or to be like all those mean people. Its just a phase. I mean you can't just blame the world for everything.

Like me, as the society today, I am offended with the fact that people blames the society for what others do. I mean at the end of the day, there is not one society. There are many. So don't think that just because one person has hurt you or offended you in anyway, you think the whole society is like that person. Maybe you should know first, why is that particular person like that, then decide. Instead of straight just blaming the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment