Saturday, February 4, 2012
Needs.
I tend to talk a lot when I'm alone. Especially when I'm driving. Because its just me my car and my music. And i tend to drive around a lot. So I always have my me moments when im driving. So as usual was going to the gym and I realize about this particular person that I know.
Well the think about her is that when she is annoyed or angry she tend to just leave. For instant. You stay with grandma. It's just you and your grandma. And when you have an argument with your grandma. You tend to leave her to stay on her own. Im just wondering is this a way of you getting away or
Just not caring for the ones that believes they need you.
I know all of us have anger. Lucky for me that I hardly get angry. I'm not telling that I don't get angry. What I mean is that its really super hard for me to just get angry for the tiniest silliest thing ever. Like having an argument with someone and I believe that this is just part of life where someone agrees and another doesn't.
Even if I were really pist at someone. I believe that within hours it will ease. How long could you ever be angry at someone. I think that everyone makes mistakes and I think forgiving wont kill you and I'm not asking to even forget how much that situation hurt you. If to this person you genuine mean something to them they would consider to forgive and I wouldn't say forget unless that certain person put effort to gain you trust towards them.
Mistakes are done. People get hurt but that doesn't mean you need to just be like "oh, I'm perfect. I'm not gonna forgive anyone" attitude. Forgiving and moving on is part of life. Without this I bet youll be super super lonely. And being lonely can at times be a good thing but other times I don't think it's good.
Think about it. You have this arguement with your grandma and let's say you left home and me being this person who believes that anything can happen anytime. What if you didn't get the chance to see you grandma again. This is definitely gonna hunt you for the rest of your life.
Moreover I believe that family definitely comes first. Well I do have friends that I love as friends that I love them as much as I love my family. But that doesn't mean that since your friends with the whole world and they are all someone that you should trust. You see we have friends everywhere but that doesn't mean all of them means they same and have the same spot in your heart. There will definitely be a rotten egg somewhere. Somehow.
Don't hut let go a person because of one mistake they've done to you. Who knows. they hurt you. They might also be that person you need to help you through. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment