since you left, texting as in bbm is like what i do when i stare on my phone. nothing else. and i bet you know that i really really miss you till the extend that you couldn't face me when you left. and the best thing you did was to tell your best friend to take care of me. I know that I'm thinking too much now but sometimes i just wish i knew what you were thinking because i believe you know what the heck I'm exactly thinking because you best friend who is apparently my close friends tells you everything i tell him. And i know you always want the best for me and you want me to be alright, but sometimes i wonder if you know that whenever your not the the picture, the word alright is not my friend. And i try so hard to put you aside because i never wanna let the people down in my life. and if you were my priority in life right now, seriously i would fail tremendously in many things. And I'm happy that you really care for me and you find time to at least spent 15 mins with me. i really appreciate all this, if not i won't be a little like how i use to be. I don't know whether I'm asking for a lot or what but sometime i just wish i knew what we are going through exactly right now.
I just want you to know that I really miss having you around me.
I really wanna be normal and this is making me sad, upset, annoyed and angry. I don't wanna cry every morning thinking about you, about how you left without tell me. I'm also wondering why you of everyone i know. And it annoys me that when i feel miserable i eat. Why can't you just be like normal to me. I actually did nothing to you. I was there with you through everything as a friend. I just wanna be happy without worrying about how long the happiness is gonna last.
And you know. to pretend that you are okay and you smile and put aside al the pain is the hardest thing I've done in my whole life. And I've been doing it like forever now.

No comments:
Post a Comment