I don't know about you but i do really like my classmates. Both, Matriculation and this computing. I am so fine with everything they do, they only thing is that i never wanna work with them in a group. I feel working in a group is like a pretty big burden, not only for the team leader, like me but also all the members that are involved in a project we are assigned with.
I've beeb having difficulties lately to just complete assignments, as all four assignments due now, is like a group work thing. And as final coming just around the corner and finals is like in 3 weeks and assignments are all due in 2 weeks. i repeat 2 weeks all four. Seems like it sound nothing you may thing
I don't think its anything if you were doing other course, as now its computing, you have to have the perfect powerpoint slide, perfect java code, perfect html . creative webpages. Its like you got to be good in art and good geeks too.
I know it seems like I'm complaining so much, am at the tip of a cliff now, jumping down taking one millisecond. But i am not gonna give up. I know its 20% for each of us. IM GONNA DO IT ON MY OWN and lets just see what happens. Im not gonna complain nor do anything.
I should tell myself not to freak out. take it in one by one.
till then
ashwi. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment