Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stay or Leave

Have you ever wondered that someone is staying for quite some time in your life than usual. When you have people always coming in your life and giving you an big impact in many ways and eventually leaves. Its already normal to you. And when someone stays a bit longer than normal, you get all afraid, waiting when is the time coming for them to leave you.


But then again, you sit by your bedside hoping and praying for them not to leave. And yet, believing that God will do something about it, but still have the doubt on Him. 


I just think that, it's normal to open up to someone and if it was their decision to leave, we can't do anything about it. I mean, its their life and we are not controlling them. And as it is for us, we gotta be ready for change since someone changed their life and never put the puzzle of you in it.


 It actually sad at times that this person means so much to you and it seem like your just like everyone else they see on the street. And you tend to plan so much with them, in regards of them being your boyfriends or even girlfriends with all the brotherhood and sisterhood and making our kids best friends like us.


We look into a future amazingly that far and yet we know the end outcome that no one is ever gonna stay forever with us. We will eventually drift apart in life. Even the one we are married too, there are possibilities of them leaving us right after all the oaths we made before.


 I guess it just that little believe we have towards someone believing that they are not gonna leave us. I think this is just how life is suppose to be. Its the nature. I gotta admit that i do push people away from my life in order for me to be happy because I believe that Life is short and I'm gonna make it hell of ride that worth remembering.


I tend to push that one I believe that is in my life just to bring me down. I do have good friends that I never want to lose in life. And when I woke up today, this thought crossed my mind, what if they all leave?


It freaked me a bit but I persuade myself to believe that they will never leave, maybe they would go away but they will never leave me. I force myself to change my perspective though


I feel like I'm living a lie, thinking that everyone I love will always be around me, but yet I know the fact that we all have our lives and we would move on to achieve our dreams with and without the people we love


Life and people in them, ironic much.






No comments:

Post a Comment