There are many things in life we all wish to change, we do, it's just that we don't really show it and we pretend to think that it will all be fine in front of everyone, but we know, deep down us, it's hard to move on with this uncomfortable and tingling feeling. The feeling you have like something bad is gonna happen but your practically powerless.
Yes, my feelings are confused. I miss my friends. I miss talking to my sister. I miss having real good conversations with my parents. Just because I pretend to be happy, people think I'm fine. But then again, I wanna pretend to be happy because it makes me feel better.
I know that someone is going through something way worse that what I am going through. But at times, I'm just glad that my problems are not as big as theirs. I know I am strong and they are stronger than me, and I don't understand when people asks us to be strong, we go wondering, how long am I gonna be strong you know. But then, we just gotta be strong.
I know its never easy and to let go someone you loved, but the i know that you strong feeling is difficult to dissolve, at one point everything dissolves. The only thing I keep on telling myself, don't try to hurry in finding love, it will eventually happen. And time heals all the wound.
So I believe that no matter how hurt I am right now, I just need my friends and family around me to move on. I have to be there for my friends no matter what happens. I think this is just a phase of life all we all go through this.
Move on seems like a small word with a definition that cannot be defined .

No comments:
Post a Comment